Fawcett Insurance

North Vancouver Insurance - Servicing all your insurance needs

Are you covered? We make sure!

Tenant Insurance

When you rent an apartment or house as a tenant there is a risk of financial loss for your Personal Property (contents), Additional Living Expenses (when the home is uninhabitable due to a claim) and Personal Liability which is provided on a worldwide basis (including legal costs) for unintentional bodily injury or property damage.

As a tenant is responsible for damages they may cause to the rented unit, Tenant insurance would cover these costs. As well the landlord’s insurance on the dwelling would not cover any loss of the tenant’s property.

Personal Property is provided on a Replacement basis, meaning “new for old” for most items with specific limit for property that is a higher risk for loss (ie: jewellery, bicycles, collectibles) requiring additional coverage.

Many discounts are available such as;

  • Claims Free (3 years of insurance claims free),
  • Maturity (persons over 50 years old),
  • Burglar & Fire Alarm (local and monitored),
  • Multi-Line (carrying multiple locations with the same insurer)
  • and Credit Check (soft).

Most insurance companies will limit coverage to no more than 2 unrelated persons living together.

Your Details

(if different from location address)


Scheduled Items

(Incidental Office Use)